[Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

P.V.Anthony-2
Hi,

Been using dspam for years and it is great.

Just wondering if anyone has tried rspamd.

If yes, what are your thoughts on it.

https://rspamd.com/

--
P.V.Anthony

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

L. Jankok
Haven’t use rspamd yet.
Looks nice but contains a significant number of redundant functionalities when compared with postfix.
Appears to be easier to setup than dspam.
Appears to me as a great alternative to dspam and sure looks a lot more actively supported.

On 09/02/2017, 20:20, "P.V.Anthony" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi,

    Been using dspam for years and it is great.

    Just wondering if anyone has tried rspamd.

    If yes, what are your thoughts on it.

    https://rspamd.com/

    --
    P.V.Anthony

Re: [Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

Ken Lin - China Sky
Hello,

Is it OK use for Email gateway ?

Best Regards,
Ken Lin
HK office: China Sky Technology System Limited
SZ office: 中天动力系统(深圳)有限公司
HK Tel: (852) 81226291     SZ Tel: (0755) 33380368
HK mobile: (852) 63264351    CN mobile: (86) 13510097931
http://www.chinaskynet.net

信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归发件人所在组织所有,发件人所在组织对该邮件拥有所有权利。
请接收者注意保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization.
This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted
to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Re: [Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

Marco
IMHO it is a not easy DSPAM replacement:

  https://github.com/vstakhov/rspamd/issues/570

uhm,
bye

  Marco

Il 09/02/2017 20:55, L. Jankok ha scritto:

> Haven’t use rspamd yet.
> Looks nice but contains a significant number of redundant functionalities when compared with postfix.
> Appears to be easier to setup than dspam.
> Appears to me as a great alternative to dspam and sure looks a lot more actively supported.
>
> On 09/02/2017, 20:20, "P.V.Anthony" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Been using dspam for years and it is great.
>
>     Just wondering if anyone has tried rspamd.
>
>     If yes, what are your thoughts on it.
>
>     https://rspamd.com/
>
>     --
>     P.V.Anthony

Re: [Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

L. Jankok
Depending on the use it may or may not be, you are right.

On 10/02/2017, 15:56, "Marco" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    IMHO it is a not easy DSPAM replacement:

      https://github.com/vstakhov/rspamd/issues/570

    uhm,
    bye

      Marco

    Il 09/02/2017 20:55, L. Jankok ha scritto:
    > Haven’t use rspamd yet.
    > Looks nice but contains a significant number of redundant functionalities when compared with postfix.
    > Appears to be easier to setup than dspam.
    > Appears to me as a great alternative to dspam and sure looks a lot more actively supported.
    >
    > On 09/02/2017, 20:20, "P.V.Anthony" <[hidden email]> wrote:
    >
    >     Hi,
    >
    >     Been using dspam for years and it is great.
    >
    >     Just wondering if anyone has tried rspamd.
    >
    >     If yes, what are your thoughts on it.
    >
    >     https://rspamd.com/
    >
    >     --
    >     P.V.Anthony

Re: [Dspam-user] Anyone tried rspamd?

joao
I abandoned DSPAM since I met rspamd.

Faster, smaller dictionary base, a lot of features, cluster based,
webui, continuous development.