[Dspam-user] [Help] dspamc and 421 error

[Dspam-user] [Help] dspamc and 421 error

Marco
Hi,

  I would ask an help to workaround the BUG

http://sourceforge.net/p/dspam/bug-tracker/76/

Sometimes, at every time, dspamc exits with error -5.

I use dspamc in DLMTP to retrain mails from postfix, using transports
like these:

# DSPAM
dspam-retrain   unix    -       n       n       -       35      pipe
   flags=Rhq user=mail argv=/usr/bin/dspamc --user dspam --deliver=
--class=${nexthop} --source=error

dspam-inoculate unix    -       n       n       -       35      pipe
   flags=Rhq user=mail argv=/usr/bin/dspamc --user dspam --deliver=
--class=${nexthop} --source=inoculation

dspam.conf contains:

ClientHost     10.10.10.10
ClientPort     20024
ClientIdent    "[hidden email]"

I can't use directly the LMTP as suggested, because I couldn't specify
different source and class in a single socket. So my client retrains
mails sending to [hidden email] or [hidden email] which point to
one of above transport.

Reading BUG discussion, it seems that sometimes LMTP socket doesn't
answer, so dspamc dies. Do you have any hints to find why dspamc die?

It doesn't seem a mail related issue, because if I resend the mail
after dspamc died, dspamc retrains the mail correctly.

Thank you very much
Best Regards
Marco