[Dspam-user] No emails in history tab in GUI

[Dspam-user] No emails in history tab in GUI

Peter
Hi guys,

I have recently switched from libhashdrv to mysqldrv, set up the
database with login and pass and the following entries in my
configuration file:

#StorageDriver  /usr/lib64/dspam/libhash_drv.so
StorageDriver /usr/lib64/dspam/libmysql_drv.so

MySQLServer             /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
MySQLPort               3306
MySQLUser               dspam
MySQLPass               PASS
MySQLDb                 dspam
MySQLCompress           true
MySQLReconnect          true

After I restarted DSPAM, everything is running OK however, I can't see
anything in the history tab nor I in dspam_stats for any user.
As soon as I uncomment the file system driver and comment out the mysql
driver I see the emails in the GUI and also in the stats:

dspam_stats [hidden email]
[hidden email]
    TP:    11 TN:   440 FP:     0 FN:    14 SC:     0 NC:     0

What is wrong with my configuration then?

P.