[Dspam-user] Saving history DSPAM in MySQL database

[Dspam-user] Saving history DSPAM in MySQL database

Краснов Алексей
Hi.

I really need to get DSPAM record the "history" of the letters in MySQL.
I want to make a web-based interface for DSPAM for corporate web server writing in PHP.
Spamfilter DSPAM is on the first server, the MySQL database to another and the corporate web-server
on the third, so that PHP-script is not possible to open files stories spam filter, so all data must be stored in MySQL.

I want to know if DSPAM record the "history" of the letters in MySQL, not in the files?
How can I preserve the "history" of the spam filter in MySQL database?

--
Best regards, Alex  < [hidden email] >