[Dspam-user] Settings for new, low-volume installations?

[Dspam-user] Settings for new, low-volume installations?

Allen B. Riddell
Hi dspam-users,

I'm digging into the dspam settings for the first time and would like to
customize some of the defaults for a new and low-volume mail server
(< 10 users) where space, memory, and CPU aren't an issue. Are there any
recommended changes for this setting?

>From reading the docs, it seems like it would be appropriate in this
setting to set,

statisticalSedation=0

and I see that `Tokenizer osb` is recommended for new installations. Are there
other low-hanging fruit that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Allen

Re: [Dspam-user] Settings for new, low-volume installations?

ktm@rice.edu
On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 01:32:19PM -0400, Allen B. Riddell wrote:

> Hi dspam-users,
>
> I'm digging into the dspam settings for the first time and would like to
> customize some of the defaults for a new and low-volume mail server
> (< 10 users) where space, memory, and CPU aren't an issue. Are there any
> recommended changes for this setting?
>
> >From reading the docs, it seems like it would be appropriate in this
> setting to set,
>
> statisticalSedation=0
>
> and I see that `Tokenizer osb` is recommended for new installations. Are there
> other low-hanging fruit that I'm missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allen

Hi Allen,

I would also require using TOE. A lot of performance regressions in our
environment can be traced to TEFT.

Regards,
Ken