[Dspam-user] conf case insensitive

Rick Leir
Hi
I was wondering if trainingMode was case insensitive, because I have seen TEFT and teft in conf files and doco, so I looked in some source.

dspam.c:
    if (!strcasecmp(_ds_pref_val(ATX->PTX, "trainingMode"), "TEFT"))
      CTX->training_mode = DST_TEFT;

agent_shared.c:
   else if (!strcmp(mode, "teft"))
       ATX->training_mode = DST_TEFT;

One is insensitive, and the other is sensitive. OK, the first is for conf files an the second is for command line args. I am not suggesting a bug, just asking if we could make it simpler to understand the configuration.
Thanks
Rick

Rick Leir, Senior Developer
http://CirrusComputing.com/