[Dspam-user] configure DSPAM to ignore local mail

[Dspam-user] configure DSPAM to ignore local mail

Carlos Alberto M. B.
Hi,

do someone knows a DSPAM configuration to ignore local email addresses?
I'd like to ignore all mail comming from my domain (including local lists).

I'm also having problems in receiving emails and delivering. In fact, it works, but the postfix queue grows fast, and the delivery delays a lot. I'm using a server with good hardware for the postfix/imap server and another server running the dspam, then, this must not be the problem.

Is there a possibility to see the DSPAM queue, as the "postqueue -p"  for the Postfix queue?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Alberto