[Dspam-user] dspam 3.10 - How to stop logging 'INFO ONLY NOT AN ERROR' for SQL?

[Dspam-user] dspam 3.10 - How to stop logging 'INFO ONLY NOT AN ERROR' for SQL?

Karl Pielorz

Hi,

I have dspam 3.10 compiled up - this was done with '--enable-debug' and
'--enable-verbose-debug'.

It's run in Daemon mode with just '--daemon' - i.e. no '--debug'

I get a lot of:

 "query error: VERBOSE DEBUG (INFO ONLY - NOT AN ERROR): see sql.errors for
more details"

syslog'd - and the 'sql.errors' file has the queries (mysql queries in this
case) logged in it.

I can see this isn't an error - but I would like to stop these getting
logged.

In 'dspam.conf' I have:

"
#Debug *
#Debug bob bill
#
#DebugOpt process spam fp
"

Is there anything I can change this to to turn off the debug logs for these
queries?

I can't easily recompile dspam - and even if I could - I'd prefer to leave
the debug version in place, but with debug turned off.

Can I tell it to debug only for user 'zzzzz' (which doesn't exist) to get
rid of these log entries? - Or is there a proper way to do it?

Thanks,

-Karl