[Dspam-user] dspam not delivering to dovecot via lmtp

[Dspam-user] dspam not delivering to dovecot via lmtp

Matthew Brown
Hi all,

I’m attempting to integrate dspam into my postfix -> dovecot setup. As I only want incoming mail being checked I have Postifx:lmtp => DSPAM:lmtp => Dovecot. The mail is be sent correctly from postfix into dspam but not onwards to dovecot.

I have verbose debugging on in an attempt to get somewhere but dspam seems to be quitting before sending anything:

3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] -> match: not found attribute 'Broken'
3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] DSPAM Instance Shutdown. Exit Code: 0
3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] SEND: 250 2.6.0 <[hidden email]> Message accepted for delivery
3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] checking trusted user list for root(0)
3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] SRECV: QUIT

3056: [02/03/2014 02:22:50] SEND: 221 2.0.0 OK

Full logs as well as postfix,dspam and dovecot configuration files are available here:
https://gist.github.com/mnbbrown/79302c70a747eb87dc04

Can anyone see what the problem could be?

Thanks for you help in advance,
Matthew

Re: [Dspam-user] dspam not delivering to dovecot via lmtp

Wicher Minnaard
Hi Matthew,

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Matthew Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Full logs as well as postfix,dspam and dovecot configuration files are
> available here:
> https://gist.github.com/mnbbrown/79302c70a747eb87dc04
>
> Can anyone see what the problem could be?

Just to clear this up, in your gist you have for postfix.conf:

# Excerpt

virtual_transport=lmtp:unix:dspam/dovecot-lmtp

But you want postfix to deliver to dspam, and your dspam.conf lists
the listening socket as

/var/spool/postfix/dspam/dspam-lmtp

so you'd need

virtual_transport=lmtp:unix:dspam/dspam-lmtp

instead, right? Or did you post the wrong postfix.conf as a gist?

Regards, Wicher

Re: [Dspam-user] dspam not delivering to dovecot via lmtp

Matthew Brown
Hi Wicher

Your right.
 I’ve updated the gist. I was playing around with the configurations in an attempt to fix it but missed changing that back..

Thanks for pointing that out.
Matt