[Dspam-user] dspam not running emails through clamav

[Dspam-user] dspam not running emails through clamav

GT4NE1
Hello all,

I've been wrestling with postfix/dspam/clamav and I have postfix running inbound email through dspam and dspam seems to be doing it's magic and marking up the headers, but when I sent the EICAR test virus to myself, it doesn't seem to be running the emails though ClamAV.

I would also like it to scan outbound email for spam and virus and my config doesn't seem to be doing that either.

dspam.conf
clamd.conf
master.cf
main.cf

can be found here https://gist.github.com/gt4ne1/9fd53b6c04024a9ac433

The dspam.debug only has the following lines regarding virus scanning:

976: [10/01/2014 02:31:36] Connecting to 127.0.0.1:3310 for virus check
976: [10/01/2014 02:31:36] Connecting to 127.0.0.1:1568 for virus stream transmission

I've been testing so much that dspam is marking some of my virus tests as "whitelisted".  Is that going to cause a problem with virus scan not working?

Thanks,

GT