[Dspam-user] hash driver vs db driver

ML mail
Hello,

I was wondering which driver offers the best performance with dspam? is it the hash driver of a database driver such as PostgreSQL?

Right now I am using the PostgreSQL driver but in my case with one single mail server I don't really see any advantages of using a database to store all the dspam data...

Regards
ML