[Dspam-user] spamSubject inserted but no X-DSPAM header

[Dspam-user] spamSubject inserted but no X-DSPAM header

Eric Broch
Hello list,

I've installed DSPAM by enabling the EPEL repo on my CentOS server and
configured it to tag (in the header) and pass email to user accounts. Is
there any reason why DSPAM would insert its [SPAM] tag in the subject
line and not put the the X-DSPAM- header in the email header?

Eric

Re: [Dspam-user] spamSubject inserted but no X-DSPAM header

Fabian Santiago
Eric,

Does it place the DSPAM signature in the message body instead for some reason? for example:

"!DSPAM:1,5016b220131959020616053!"

- Fabian S.

On 12/9/2013 10:30 AM, Eric Broch wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I've installed DSPAM by enabling the EPEL repo on my CentOS server and
> configured it to tag (in the header) and pass email to user accounts. Is
> there any reason why DSPAM would insert its [SPAM] tag in the subject
> line and not put the the X-DSPAM- header in the email header?
>
> Eric

Sorry, list,

False alarm! The user is using Outlook 2013 which removes, among many
other things, the X-DSPAM header info.

Eric