[Dspam-user] web interface returns empty page

[Dspam-user] web interface returns empty page

Gabri Mate
Hi,

I've tried to upgrade Dspam 3.9.0 to 3.10.2 on a FreeBSD system and the
web interface, either dspam.cgi or admin.cgi returns a blank page in the
browser and I see a 200 response in the webserver logs. I've also moved
from apache 2.2 to 2.4 and using file based authentication. The logged
in username appears in the logs. I've tried to narrow it down but no
luck so far. The only response I was able to get from the cgi scripts
was when I've removed the configure.pl file and then they complained
that it was missing, so I got the right response in the browser. Have
someone saw something similar? Where should I look to find a solution?

Best regards,
Mate